Two words: Zucchini. Noodles… A pasta addicts dream come true.
I am obsessed with these little zoodles of happiness. Obviously a much healthier alternative to traditional pasta, you can eat them raw, boil them, put them in your salad... You really can't lose here. And yes, they are a lot of fun to make. (shop my spiralizer here!)
Serving Size: 2
What You'll Need:
- 1 large zucchini
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 of a white onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3-4 basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pink salt & pepper to taste
- Run zucchini through spiralizer to create your noodles
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Serve pasta sauce over your bed of zucchini noodles and enjoy!
Spiralizer: Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer
My Blender: Ninja XL Master Prep Professional Blender