Baked Pears with Pecans & Agave
Happy Sunday! It was so nice to wake up in Florida today and to be with my family. I missed them so much! I wanted to take just a few minutes to share this recipe, because seriously, it's on point. Only four ingredients - pears, pecans, cinnamon and agave. Simple but so much flavor!
We had this for breakfast and it was the perfect winter morning treat (for those out there actually experiencing winter). It was so warm and comforting, I didn't think I was ever going to stop eating. I should've kept it all to myself but sharing is caring, I suppose.
Added perk, it made the house smell AMAZING! This would make a yummy Christmas morning treat.
Serving Size: 6
What You'll Need:
- 3 pears (I used bosc pears but any kind will work)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, crushed
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut pears in half and place on a baking sheet. Cutting a little slice off the back of the pear will make them sit upright.
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and pecans. Drizzle with agave.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.