3-Step Chia Seed Pudding
Chia seed pudding - a grab n' go breakfast packed with nutrients and protein, that is almost too pretty to eat. That's basically all you need to know! I'm kidding... You also need to know that it is scrumptious!
In all seriousness, this is a lifesaver for all of you with crazy, hectic mornings. It only takes about 3 minutes to prepare the night before and in the morning you just grab it, load it up with some fruit and nuts, and you're out the door.
The preparation is SO easy. Only three steps! You can prepare chia seed pudding in a bowl or tupperware, but I prefer to make mine in a mason jar so that it's easier to grab on my way out the next morning (and it looks cute). And although it is best the next day, the pudding will last for up to 5 days if you would like to make multiple servings at once. I've done it before and it was totally fine. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (coconut or soy milk work as well)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine chia seeds, almond milk, agave, and vanilla extract in a jar. Secure lid tightly and shake well to mix up the ingredients. Refrigerate for one hour.
- After one hour has passed, simply shake the jar 5-7 times to mix the ingredients again. Place back in the fridge to sit overnight.
- Wake up and enjoy your chia seed pudding! For added nutrients and deliciousness, top with fruit, nuts, and/or flaxseed.