Chipotle Garlic White Bean Dip
This Chipotle Garlic White Bean Dip is phenomenal. It's a healthy, spicy-savory, creamy bean dip that can be thrown together in under five minutes.
I have been on a chipotle pepper kick lately. I don't know how it happened really, but I do know that I don't hate it. Dressings, marinades, and now… bean dip. They make everything taste so exotic and delicious and THEY MUST BE ADDED TO EVERYTHING. (Dramatic).
I must warn you, this white bean dip is spicy. Like probably a 4 on the scale of "1 - I'm Going to Die This is So Spicy." Like any pepper, chipotles can be hit or miss with spice. Some are so spicy you want to cry to your mom, and some come packing zero heat. Just keep that in mind.
However, with my whole chipotle pepper spiel there, I must say that I am a baby when it comes to spicy food and I enjoyed this dip without drinking water after every single bite. So non-spicy lovers, give it a chance. And spicy lovers feel free to add more chipotle peppers or chili powder. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 4
- 1 - 15 ounce can white beans (navy or cannellini), drained and rinsed
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Simply add all ingredients to your food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Serve with sliced bell peppers, pita bread, or chips.
- For additional spice, consider adding more chipotle peppers.
Shop my food processor.
Shop my blender.