Drool-Worthy Guacamole with Pomegranate Seeds
Holy Guacamole! This might be the only guacamole recipe you'll ever need.
So can I brag for a sec? Great! I mean I thought my guac was good before, but then came along pomegranate seeds and BOOM... Next level. Think traditional chips and guacamole and then surprise bursts of sweetness. Mmhm.. And how cute are molecajete's?
You can tell in the photo below that I had a hard time waiting to eat this, given the missing finger-shaped gap of guac.
And brought to you just in time for your weekend party plans! Thank me later...
Serving Size: 3
What You'll Need:
- 3 hass avocados, halved and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup onion (purple or white), diced
- 1/2 of a jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- salt and pepper
- Combine avocados, onion, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, olive oil, and lime juice in a molecajete or a medium sized bowl. Mash and blend ingredients well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir in pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.