Healthy Brown Rice Spaghetti with Asparagus & Mushroom
Hi guys! I'm popping in really quick today to share a pasta thats been my go-to as of late. It certainly isn't a ground-breaking recipe. I mean, it's just an asparagus and mushroom pasta. Easy peasy right? Right!
But I felt compelled to share it because sometimes we can forget that eating healthy can be super simple and tasty. Sometimes I find myself trying to make elaborately healthful meals at dinnertime, after a long day of work, and really it just exhausts/frustrates me more than anything.
So yes, this is a basic recipe. But I hope that it will remind you that being healthy is easy. And delish! ;)
P.S - I also love to add peas to this pasta, so good! Enjoy!
xo - cort
- 1 - 16 ounce package brown rice spaghetti pasta
- 1 - 8 ounce package white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 a lemon, juice of
- to taste, salt and pepper