Quick & Easy Sesame Noodles
I just wanted to drop in and share a recipe that I've been loving lately.
... Of course our kitchen is still half-way under renovation and I'm not doing much cooking at home. (okay I'm not doing any cooking at home HAHA). So I only get to make these noodles when I come over to my *future* brother-in-law's house. But luckily, that's quite often :)
So these sesame noodles are super quick AND easy to make. It basically only takes as long as the time it takes to cook pasta. So maybe 12 minutes all in? IDEAL.
They look simple, but the taste is powerful - think a bit spicy, soy sauce-y... mega savory. (My favorite ;)
Anyway - I'm currently at my BIL'S house right now, so I'm gonna log off and get back to family time. But give these a try and let me know what you think!
P.S - Dave and I are going on a road trip through Arizona this week! It's pretty much our first vacation since buying the house in November. We've been so slammed with the remodel that we haven't taken any time for ourselves. I'm so excited! I will share pics once were back :)
xo - Cort.
- 1 - 16 ounce package spaghetti
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or chili paste
- green onion, thinly sliced - for garnish
- sesame seeds, garnish
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to direction.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain well and return the pasta to the pot. Immediately toss the noodles with the sauce mixture. Continue to toss until all noodles are well coated. Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds, and salt & pepper as desired.