Southwest Cobb Salad with Coconut Bacon
Hi guys! How ya doing? I hope your week is treating you fabulously!
I wanted to drop in for a hot minute to share yesterday's lunch with you. Because it was delicious. And because there was COCONUT BACON involved.
Yes, thats right. "Bacon" made from coconut.
HASH TAG WINNING. Winning so very hard.
Anyway, I wont ramble because really this is a simple salad and you can see for yourself what it's all about! I loved the spicy tofu on this salad and I used a simple dressing of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, a bit of lime juice, and salt and pepper.
Check out how to make the coconut bacon in the recipe box below and let me know your thoughts!!!
Love you always - cort
- 4-5 cups iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup purple onion, sliced or diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (NOT shredded coconut)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 block tofu, sliced and pressed
- 3-4 tablespoons hot sauce
- to taste, salt and pepper
- to garnish, fresh lime juice