Watermelon, Berry, & Mint Salad
Watermelon, Berry, & Mint Salad - a simple and incredibly beautiful fruit salad that will make any day feel like summertime!
February is just around the corner, which means it's about time we start to pull out those spring and summertime recipes! Alright, maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit here. But it's gloomy and rainy here this week, and I thought it might be fun to lighten things up with this gorg fruit salad.
There are only five simple ingredients and it takes a whopping five minutes to throw together. You can alter this recipe with different berries and fruits. Add, subtract… it will still be yummy!
Serving Size: 6
What You'll Need:
- Half of one large watermelon, cut
- 6oz. fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 6oz. fresh blackberries, rinsed
- 10-12 mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- Combine watermelon, blueberries, blackberries, and mint into a large bowl. Squeeze lime juice over the salad. Toss gently. Enjoy!