White Bean and Artichoke Dip
It's about that time again. Time for a new dip recipe that I will eat at least twice a day until I've either found a new dip to adore or eat it so much I never want to see it again.
But I have a feeling that with this dip, that's not going to happen.
This white bean and artichoke dip is so simply scrumptious you won't believe that you made it with your own two hands in less than 5 minutes. Be proud!
We all know that summer is all about get-togethers and sharing delicious, easy-to-make food with your family and buddies. With that being said, I'll keep it subtle: THIS WHITE BEAN AND ARTICHOKE DIP IS PERFECT FOR THAT. You can serve it as a dip with chips, as a spread on some rustic bread, or as a sandwich condiment.
Get in on this dish friends! And if you do, let me see your creations by tagging your pics with #projectsunny on Instagram.
- 1 - 15 ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 - 14 ounce can artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt and pepper
- green onions, chopped (for garnishing)