8 Benefits of Drinking Fruit Infused Water
If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I love infused water. Okay, maybe that's not the one thing you should know about me. But it is true. I love infused water. A lot.
If you're following me on instagram (I love you), then you know I post infused water recipes all the time. If you aren't following me on instagram, get with the program! (I still love you, but you should follow me. It'll be fun).
But today I'm not here to give you any crazy recipes, I'll save that for another time. Today is to let you know that simply adding a few slices of fruit to your water can really improve your health.
Here are some straight up, no non-sense, REAL benefits of drinking fruit infused water:
- Infusing your water with fruit adds vitamins and nutrients.
- The fruit will make your water sweet. A much better alternative to drinking sodas, sugary juices, and expensive store-bought vitamin waters. Nearly ALL have high-fructose corn syrup, preservatives, and additives.
- Improves hydration. Yummy water = you drinking more of it.
- Boost's energy.
- A great way to get the kiddos drinking more water.
- Prevent's heartburn.
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss.
How To Infuse Water:
- Simply add your fruit of choice (florals or veggies can also be used) to a jar. Fill with water. Cover and let refrigerate for at least two hours. For a full infusion, let it sit for 24 hours. The water can sit in the fridge for up to one week.
Give your water a makeover and a health boost! Oh, and don't forget to eat the fruit afterwards! Cheers!